What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Designed for the sewing machine user who wants to keep their sewing machine in peak condition and maintain it between professional services
- Discover how to straighten the needle and presser bars and level the presser foot on all sewing machines
- Discover how to properly time the needle bar, the hook or shuttle, the feed mechanism, etc
- I will show you how to check motors, lights, controls and wiring for various problems.
- Learn how to check motors, lights, controls and wiring for various problems
- Learn how to properly clean and lubricate all the different sewing machines
- Know how to set the tension on all the different sewing machines
- Know where to purchase wholesale parts and new sewing machines
- Discover how to wind the bobbin and select the correct needle
- Bonus #1: How to Repair Singer®( No.15)-(No.24)-(No.66)
- Know how to thread all different styles of sewing machines
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Repair Sewing Machines At Home scores 73.15/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.sewingmachinerepair.net/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: sewingmachinerepair.net you’ll also be taken through to sewingmachinerepair.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)